Individual therapy (sometimes called “psychotherapy” or “counseling”) is a process through which our clients will work one-on-one with a trained therapist—in a safe, caring, and confidential environment—to explore their feelings, beliefs, or behaviors, work through challenging or influential memories, identify aspects of their lives that they would like to change, better understand themselves and others, set personal goals, and work toward desired change.
People seek therapy for a wide variety of reasons, from coping with major life challenges or childhood
trauma, to dealing with depression or anxiety, to simply desiring personal growth and greater self-knowledge. Clients and therapists will work together for as few as five or six sessions or as long as several years, depending on the client’s unique needs and personal goals for therapy.
We have therapists at Well Life Therapy, LLC that work with a wide variety of clients. We offer individual, couples & family therapy as well as group therapy options.
Our staff specialties include:
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Life Transitions (i.e., separation/divorce, retirement, loss, going away to college)
- Women’s Issues and New Moms
- Adolescent Treatment and working with College Students
- Perinatal/Postpartum Mental Health
- Relationships/Intimacy Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
Email us today to set up your first appointment!